Wednesday 25 September 2013

Isabel Marant // H&M Reveal

Finally after the wait we finally get to see pictures of the Isabel Marant collection for H&M, I'm really interested in what people think of the collection. I personally think it'll go down well, theres a lot of desirable pieces in there and perfect for the colder months around its release in November 2014. I think there's a good level of practicality about the collection still retaining a lot of style the balance of it all works well. 


 

 


 

After seeing it whats everybodys thoughts? My favourite look has to be Milla Jovovich and that dress, while I'm not sure about the styling of the boots alongside it I think the dress is gorgeous, to die for! I also think those leather cropped trousers are going to be one of the most popular pieces of the whole collection, they'd easily slip in perfectly to anyone's wardrobe right? 

With those knits and jackets I really think Marant's onto a winner here, a really interesting collection but perfect with her aesthetic. In stores November 2014 Marant X H&M will be released on the world! Also comment and let me know what you think I want to see what your opinions are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment