Tuesday 3 December 2013

Brit Awards // Philip Treacy

Tiny post! Don't know if anyone has seen it yet, hopefully you have but this is the newest redesign of the ever ellusive Brit Award! Designed this time around by Philip Treacy I think it's a beauty and one of my favourites! 


With Fashion Galore opening and now this Philip Treacy seems to be someone I've posted about more recently but also someone who my admiration has grown for as well. To me he highlights his ideas and presents something extraordinary, the thought's to present millinery the way he does and with such interesting thoughts is brilliant. 

I think his Brit design is just as classic as anything else he's done, it seems such a simplistic desgin yet in black is forever stylish! I love the white outline and Philip's definitely brought his own desgin and personality to the Brit's this year, congrats to him! 

The only upsetting thing is that now I want a Brit because of the design! 

No comments:

Post a Comment