Tuesday 3 December 2013

Kardashians // LaChapelle Christmas

So this may perhaps be the biggest waste of money I've seen in a long time but the Kardashians had their 'Christmas card' shot by David LaChapelle. Now if you think anything like I do you'll agree this is the stupidest idea ever, not the art of it just the fact its shot for a Christmas cad but I guess if you're a Kardashian you've got to do it bigger than anyone?

Personally I love the idea of it all, it's just a shame the massively expensive 250k photo is only to add to the ego fest which is the Kardashian franchise. Although the whole thing is a massively annoying stunt in my eyes you have to admire LaChapelle and his work. 

Perhaps it's just me being synical and hating everything or as I'd say being me, I just think it's a massively annoying expensive waste and just an ego trip of what I think of as America's most annoying family. Although it is interesting to see David LaChapelle working with them, buy that could just be for promotion and money honestly if you were given the chance you wouldn't say no. But what worries my the most is do people actually like this and these people?!

No comments:

Post a Comment