Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas // Dream Wish List

With today being the first of December I had a conversation with my dad over a few final gifts to be sent down in time for Christmas especially since I wouldn't be spending Christmas with my family this year! After finding a few small things I thought what if money wasn't an option, what if I could literally have anything what would I choose?!

I thought I'd create my ten dream christmas items, some are still affordable and in my grasp and some not so much! We all have dreams anyway! 


I LOVE Katie Eary, one of my favourite things about LC:M every season is looking at what she's going to show and this Katie Eary X Clique top is not only bright and wonderful but also super affordable! (I can 90% positively say I'm going to treat myself to this)

With Sibling revealing their collab with Topman I have to say I'm surprised I think they've made some interesting wearable winter pieces, especially this jumper. Also avaliable in black, for some reason I prefer this more which isn't like me at all. 

I think this shirt is absolutely beautiful, it'd be amazing to open on christmas and who wouldn't be happy with a McQ shirt?! Sadly as this is a dream list this is definitely just a wild piece of fantasy for me. 

Gold and shoes I mean who doesn't love gold or shoes?! Sadly I am so bad for buying shoes and if I'm totally honest I don't think it's even fair for me to possibly justify buying another pair of shoes for a long while! 



Obviously at £845 there's a reason this is a dream wish list, I'd kill to have it but I can't well unless I find a very rich fashion santa to bring me Saint Laurent. Sadly I don't think this is a thing so I'll just have to sit and admire from a far! But let's be honest if this was ever mine to possess I'd be amazingly happy!  

As Christmas is coming I hope everyones got everything sorted for family and friends, if any of mine are readingt his here's a guideline of what I want! (joking not joking) It's definitely nice to dream, but as a student I'll keep dreaming! Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year though and I can't wait to sit and watch Christmas films while it's cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment