Wednesday 23 October 2013

Bailey's Stardust // Exhibition Coming

Opening the 6th February 2014 a new exhibition opens which will feature over 250 pieces of David Bailey's work will be on show at the National Portrait Gallery. Being such a massive name as Bailey, with so much work and experience stretching across 55 years next year it's definitely an exhibition for all to see. 



  


Definitely something to add to your diary and to watch out for, I mean look at David Bailey's work its phenominal. I think one of the reasons I look up to Bailey and see him as such a respected name is because I generally don't like work of a similar style. Bailey to me really delivers something that's very atmospheric and beautiful whilst still remaining modern at the same time. Take the image of Jean Shrimpton from above it looks as if it's been pulled from a current magazine yet here is an image from the 1960's.

David Bailey is definitely someone who deserves such a massive exhibition in his name especially to show off his legacy, hopefully I'll be able to tell you more about the exhibition once it's open and I'll most definitely be attending! 

No comments:

Post a Comment