Wednesday 23 October 2013

Pop Up // Rose Blair

Just a tiny little post but something I wanna draw your attention to! One of my favourite designers from graduate fashion week Rose Blair has opened her pop up shop today and is open until Saturday 26th!


Rose's collection which was a massively fun pink paradise had everything any girl would want from massively cute crops to my little ponies and everything sparkly in between. Her graduate collection was definitely something to be aware of and she's a new name to keep an eye out for, hoping for big things for this girl. I thought I'd post some of the imagery from Zeum Mag's shoot by Amber Eggleden that included some pieces of hers in and is a wonderfully fun sight! The rest of the shoot can be found //here// which is amazing and totally worth a look.



I think if you guys don't head down and give her shop some attention you'll all be missing out, I'm heading down Friday when I'm off uni and I can't wait to see everything especially since first seeing it at GFW! And remember the address is: 

Port-of-Entry pop-up shop
(basement of El Paso) 
350-354 Old Street 
Shoreditch 
EC1V 9NQ

Hope people come down and show Rose some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment