Monday 4 November 2013

Collab // Topshop X Meadham Kirchhoff

If you haven't heard yet there's a brilliant collection being released soon! Coming November 21st is something i'm super excited for, after their 2010 collab with Topshop the eccentric and wonderful Meadham Kirchhoff are releasing another collab "The Cherries". After their various magical different  shows "The Cherries" will probably be a dream for any girl who loves the fabulous duo!


Meadham Kirchhoff's S/S 2014 Collection 

I have to say how much I love Meadham Kirchhoff I think they always have such an interesting collectino with a brilliant theme running through out. I can't wait to see where they take their new Topshop collaboration which is apparently going to consist of a massive 60 pieces! I think their style's matured and grown a lot since 2010 so it'll be fascinating to see where they take this venture. All I can say is I hope it's everything we love from Meadham Kirchhoff bright and bold whilst still feeling romantic and stylish! 

 

A few images of Meadham's 2010 Topshop Collaboration

For anyone who loves a designer highstreet mix then this is something you need to have in your wardrobe! I'm definitely excited to see what they bring this time around and hopefully they have something everyone can hope for especially just before Christmas! I think it'll sell really well though, especially seeing how anyone with a keen eye for fashion seem to love Meadham Kirchhoff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment