Thursday 21 November 2013

Fashion in Motion // Meadham Kirchhoff

As if the duo couldn't do anything more brilliant the brand are set to be the focus of free fashion shows at the V&A on the 6th December. The shows are apparently going to be a collection of their favourite pieces from different collections. 


I love Meadham and I'm definitely going to try getting tickets for it especially since it's free! I can't praise the duo enough especially after what seems to be a massively anticipated and popular second collar with Topshop. The collection seems to have massive appeal and I'm sure people have been madly waiting to get their hands on it! Although I have to admit I'm upset that there's not a mens collab similar because I'd die for that! 

 
 

I love their Topshop collab it has so many different elements to it and has so much of their personal brand of crazy. I think it's a lot more out there than the usual Topshop pieces and it'd be brilliant to use for a Photoshoot, but then I'd say that about anything Meadham Kirchhoff piece! 



V&A curator Oriole Cullen had a lot to say about the duo ahead of their V&A showcase, "Meadham  Kirchoff is known for creating a fantasy work in its collections through beautifully crafted garments and focus on fine detail." Continuning to comment saying "It's shows always contain an element of surprise and wonder, often with a hint of darkness and we are delighted to have the opportunity to bring this experience to the V&A audience." 

Well I for one am definitely excited and want tickets SO badly! I'll have to attempt to get some early Monday and so should you, I'm sure Meadham won't disappoint AT ALL. I'm so glad to see so many positivie things coming from a brand I love so much though, it's brilliant for them and I'm sure their next collection will be amazing amongst all of this fabulous news and excitement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment