Monday 4 November 2013

NEWGEN // Men about town

NEWGEN MEN sponsered by Topman have released the names of the three menswear designers who they're going to support this season:

// Common // Kit Neale // Diego Vanassibara //

Ahead of the upcoming LC:M A/W 14 in January the BFC have revealed these names, these brands will already join the brilliant designers already supported by NEWGEN. The current list reading as so: Agi & Sam, Astrid Andersen, Lee Roach, Martine Rose, Matthew Miller, Nasir Mazhar and Shaun Samson.

The brilliance of NEWGEN is the fact it's helping London fashion and Menswear blossom, which in my opinion is very important. Being a man I know where menswear lacks and by supporting these brands it's going to help menswear become something more than just clothes for men, it's exciting to see. 

Personally I can't wait to see what's going to happen from these brands, especially Kit Neale as he's someone who's collections I love and his style stands out really strongly. I definitely think he's working his way into my heart and becoming one of my favourite designers.

 

 


I'm definitely excited to see what everyone presents next LC:M, NEWGEN are definitely collection the best of menswear and intend to nuture something really special. I can't wait to watch NEWGEN grow and all these designers growing as well. 

Definitely something to watch for anyone interested in London's menswear!

No comments:

Post a Comment