Tuesday 26 November 2013

Jack Codling // HOME IS WHERE THE HEART ISN'T

It rarely happens that I see something and stop because of how it affects me but I have to draw your eyes to this set of photographs taken by Jack Codling! The collection of images cleverly named "HOME IS WHERE THE HEART ISN'T" are visually stunning.



 

I first caught glipse of these images by someone sharing them on Facebook but looking at them I am completely in aw of how clever they are, everything here is on point. The theme, the styling and obviously colour are amazing each photo bringing me something amazingly interesting and what I'd have to refer to as a brilliant narrative. 

I love how each one is like a glimpse into a different life of very different people and also how these women just demand attention. I know this isn't probably a post I'd usually do but I wanted to be able to draw attention to the beauty and intelligence I see here! I rarely use the word inspiring and for good reason but I have to say these images are definitely inspiring, I can't describe how powerful and wonderful they are!

If you want to check out more of Jack's work you can view it // here // and also follow his work on his Facebook page // here //. I can't wait to see what else he produces and what other brilliant photographs he takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment