Sunday 28 July 2013

LV // Fresh Face

Louis Vuitton have released their new face for their Autumn/Winter campaign, actress Michelle Williams. Although what I'm finding more of an interest is this new bag!


 One of the main issues I'd like to talk about is this new style LV bag that we see. I've talked about how LV had dropped from being China's favourite must have and it makes me wonder if they've been working and adapting to help tackle this. I have to add I really am a fan of the new look. 

I mean the main consensus was that the LV bag was something really oversaturated, who didn't have one? The famous LV print which the brand is famous for taking a hit so is this redesign a way to reconvert? I think the reason it works so well is it's not as bold as the previous print, it's been given a really sophisticated upgrade and for all those who hated it before it may be time to change their opinion?

As well as that I think the shots of Michelle Williams just add to the sell of the product, she's beautiful with striking lips and short hair that still flatters her face, I mean come on it's a sure way to sell products.  Personally I think LV have had to adapt a little and this may be the perfect way to do it and a perfectly lovely ad for A/W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment