Monday 15 April 2013

Promotion//Illustration

I thought as well as uploading my thoughts on fashion work I'd upload some work that I've done for uni as well. Here are some illustrations I drew and edited for a twelve page zine based on the 7P's of Promotion in reference to Kotler's theories. 

The task was basically to illustrate 7 P's: Packaging, Place, Promotion, Product, Price, Positioning and People. We had to put both the word and a definition to help us remember their releveance, we also had to use an illustrator from a list and take some inspiration from their work.

         

For my illustrator I chose Gary Fernadez, mainly because his work stood out most of all of the illustrators we had to chose from and he was more interesting than others. I also really wanted to try something new with regards to a drawing style but personally I think it worked really well and achieved what I wanted. I feel like my zine really reflects my personal style of working and that's what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment