Thursday 25 April 2013

Street Style

Instead of doing a street style project in Brighton I had to do mine in London, after heading out with my camera I just generally tried to collect images of people who's style really stood out to me. 
I've almost tried to group them to see what really appealed to me about their outfits.


Layering was the attraction here, I love the different layers to their outfit choices and also I love how their outfits all seem to be really oversized as well. More so a personal choice but I think that trying not so specifically trying to fit the silhouette can always be something fun to work with.



 Pattern was key with these three outfits, I thought they all had something which really helped them shine whether it be trousers, cardigans or a shirt. I think patterns something really interesting to play with, adding to an outfit without overcomplicating it.



Styling as a general here was the main aesthetic, how they'd all decided to put an outfit together. The effortless cool really seemed to be a major theme here, it all just working together really helping to show their own style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment