Monday 15 April 2013

TANK//DANSK

So for uni we've been given the task of looking at magazines and producing our own magazine in groups and I wanted to look at some different magazines from my usual i-D and Dazed. I literally had no idea where to start and being the person I am decided to find a magazine I liked based on visuals, I mean c'mon visuals is always the first thing I look at! 

Finally after looking at various magazines like Hunger, Russh and trying not to buy i-D I finally decided to get both TANK and Dansk. Honestly I just picked these cause I felt they stood out the most of all the magazines but I have to say I'm really happy with my decisions. 

//TANK VOLUME 7 ISSUE 7//
I think that TANK is totally going to become a regular in my ever growing magazine, I love it all of it. The content, the paper literally all of it! I even love the size of it but the photography in here is amazing, I generally love anything rich in colour so this is right up my alley. 

//DANSK ISSUE 29//
DANSK again is probably going to come a regular in my collection some of the photography in it is breathtaking, the photographs from the above shoot are amazing. The whole concept of it is just gorgeous and in my opinion hilarious, I just love the idea of her being so glamourous in the office she's in.

With TANK selling for £6 and DANSK for £5 how could I not want both, they're perfect and a much appreciated change from my regular publications.

No comments:

Post a Comment