Thursday 20 June 2013

Christopher Shannon // SS 14

My favourite of Day Three, is Christopher Shannon. Like I've talked about in previous LC:M colour has been my main focus and is a direction for menswear to head and to move way from such drab colours. Christopher Shannon's collection had so many colours in it I could have cried. 




I've seen so many bright colours and this is exactly what Christopher Shannon brought us, I saw someone make a comment saying 'Christopher Shannon bringing me back to colour' and I thought what a perfect way to describe his collection. My favourite look has to be the green, I love the materials used and the colour I'd mentioned green being another main trend I'd seen emerging but who wouldn't want that look!?Another thing to mention is the fact Christopher doesn't only use really bright colours there were also some muted tones, whites and blacks too there was so much range on show.



No comments:

Post a Comment