Wednesday 19 June 2013

LC:M // Day Two

The second day of LCM continued providing everyone with more menswear delights, with everything going on it's taken me longer than I'd have wanted to get these posts up here. They are finally done!

//JW Anderson// 
 
JW Anderson again bringing us something fascinating to blur the lines between menswear and womenswear. In my opinion I think JW has really toned down this collection this time it seems to have provided less of a shock value and provided us with a really delicate toned down collection. JW brought interesting shapes and choices and really did live up to his standards. 

//Sibling// 

The newest Sibling collection had a really interesting feel to it, it has an american jock feel too. I love the use of colour, it's interesting to see pastel colours making a reappearance to fashion. It's interesting a mix of knitted sportswear in various colours too. I think Sibling bring a really diverse mix of looks through out their collection and it still flows together really well, my favourite looks have to be the blue leopard print pieces I just think they really pop and stand out.


//KTZ//

As normal KTZ provide me with exactly what I expect from a KTZ collection, I think KTZ always excite me bringing some really cleverly constructed lookss together. Their collection had a real focus on world affairs that flows throughout with various symbols in their looks. I love how the silver pops against the black, really making it stand out KTZ brought a really interesting collection especially with various looks including map based prints which are some of my favourite of LC:M.

Day Two really provided some interesting collections and looks, including Kit Neale, KTZ and Katie Eary. I think LC:M really highlights how strong menswear desgin can be and currently is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment