Monday 17 June 2013

Christopher Kane // SS14

When I found PPI had 51% of his company I was so worried that his collections would change and wouldn't be him and would be out of his control as I've seen with other brands.  But his new collection but I love it so so much! I think there's a really good balance and it all works together perfectly. 




I love this mix of line and colour running through out the collction, I think it's a perfect mix of graphics and colour and it really works in a really clever way. I think Christopher Kane always manages to create something that's really appealing and suitable for the time it's released, you can always be sure he'll deliver. One of my main loves of him is the consistancy which flows through his work.

I think the first image of the white face is definitely my favourite piece of the whole collection, I love it so much, the monochrome colour palette and the symmetry of it all. But the whole collection for me is ideal, I'd have it all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment