Wednesday 5 June 2013

GFW//Day Three Pt. 3

Finally the last show of the day was Kingston!
Sadly my phone had died so I've got none of my own images, I know I could cry.

//Kingston//
I expected a massive show and I got it, so many different elements from all the different students it was incredible, I managed to note down just a few who I really loved. 

Above - Elena Gatsenko
Below - Lauren Golding


Starting with Elena, her collection was every girls (and possibly some boys) dreams it was princess through and through, everything was romantic and charming with elegance and beauty. It was everything you'd want from princess', hitting the nail on the head and then some. Loved seeing how she really had created some gorgeous pieces which moved just as nicely. 

Lauren Golding also catching everyones attention with her shiny metalics, styling them with grey oversized jackets and round glasses it was gorgeous. I really got androgynous feel from various pieces, possibly because of her choice in eyewear?! Anyway it was still one of my favourite collections

Another top favourite was Laura Teasdale, her menswear collection really brought us everything with masks and gloves being worn and adding padding everywhere from shoulders to knees. Her colour scheme was really pale and it worked and kept her collection looking really cool and crisp, which was added to by her fencing-eque masks, which I adored of course!

Kingston had a lot to offer GFW and not only with the people I mentioned there are plenty of others too so hopefully check them out as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment