Tuesday 18 June 2013

HOM x Jonathan Saunders // SS 14

Today I managed to attend the HOM x Jonathan Saunders show and photograph it, I thought the show was really interesting mainly because of the lack of undergarment shows there are. I thought the show really showcased how different you can be with underwear.







 The main colours schemes worked with blacks, whites and primary colours which I think are perfect, they work together so well and it's great to see so many variants of undergarments from briefs to shorts. Obviously the shows easy on the eyes with male models on show, but they we're some really interesting designs, one of them being the yellow spotted shorts and also the white lined briefs.

I really enjoyed the show and thought that it was such a different show to most I've seen aside from shows such as the De Montfort Contour show which was basically a women's equivalent in terms of design. Overall I was really intrigued and interested by the show and I think we need to see more in terms of this type of show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment