Sunday 19 May 2013

Karen Walker//Advanced Style

So if you've not heard of advanced style, where have you been? 
Finding this video which has been on YouTube for nearly two years this July really highlights the beauty of Advanced Style, which has slowly become one of my favourite blogs!


So being the wonderful crazy and beautiful idea it is Karen Walker has approached the Advanced Style women getting them to model for her latest spring 2013 Forever Campaign. 



Staring Ilona Royce Smithkin, Joyce Carpati, Linda Rodin and Lynn Dell I think this has to be one of my favourite campaigns I've seen in a long time. Using older women who still are interested in fashion, who know about designers and care about style whilst pushing boundaries, it's brilliant. I think there's something so special about the fact older women are expected to give up with style and these women just break that idea. Hopefully one day I'll end up in a similar position!

You can find the Advanced Style blog //HERE// which is totally worth checking out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment